The policy for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) was developed in accordance with the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No152-FZ "On Personal Data" (hereinafter - FZ-152), as well as in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (if applicable).
This Policy determines the procedure for the processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data in the All-Russian Movement of Creative Teachers "Researcher" (MOD "Researcher") (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) in order to protect the rights of the participants of the International Research School (hereinafter the School) in the processing of personal data . Operator Information
The All-Russian Movement of Creative Teachers "Researcher" (MOD "Researcher")
Legal address: 32, Cherepanovs passage,125008, Moscow, Russian
School Email: email@example.com Terms and Definitions
- Automated personal data processing is processing of personal data using computer equipment;
- Personal data blocking is temporary suspension of personal data processing (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal data processing involves any activity (operation) or a combination of activities (operations), performed manually or relying on automated means for personal data processing, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (renewal, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
- An operator is a body of the government or municipal authorities, a legal entity or an individual, acting individually or jointly with other persons, who organize and/or engage in PD processing, as well as determine the purposes of such processing activities, the composition of PD that is subject to processing and actions (operations) performed. In the context of this Policy, in the All-Russian Movement of Creative Teachers "Researcher" is regarded as the operator;
- Personal data includes information, directly or indirectly relating to any particular individual (personal data subject).
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific group of persons;
- Distribution of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at getting acquainted with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including public disclosure of the personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or granting access to personal data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to restore the content of the personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of the personal data are destroyed.
The operator must publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy in accordance with Part 2 of Art. 18.1. of FZ152. The List of the Personal Data Processed with the Consent of the Personal Data Subject and the Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The operator collects the following user data:
• Full Name
• Date of Birth
• Passport / birth certificate details
• School, grade (place of work, position)
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Home address
The personal data of the participants, delegation leaders, tutors, organizers and volunteers of the School are collected and processed in order to determine the compliance of these participants with the requirements of the School's regulation, organization of the School participants' accommodation and the tour program during the days of the School's work, providing communication with the participants, clarifying the data, awarding participation certificates. The List of Actions with the Personal Data for which Consent is Given by the Personal Data Subject
Collection of information about the participants, delegation leaders, tutors of the School. Determination of the complyance of the participants' age with the requirements stated in the School regulations.
Communication with the participants, delegation leaders, tutors via e-mail, telephone, and, if necessary, through paper correspondence to their home address.
The organization of the accommodation of the participants, delegation leaders, tutors, organizers and volunteers of the School during the days of the event.
Organization of a tour program for the participants, delegation leaders, tutors, organizers and volunteers of the School during the days of the event.
Preparation and printing of the School participation certificates. Principles and Conditions of Personal Data Processing Principles of Personal Data Processing
The processing of personal data by the Operator is carried out on the basis of the following principles:
- legality and fair foundations;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals;
- prevention of personal data processing incompatible with the purpose of personal data collecting ;
- prevention of merging the databases containing the personal data that are processed for the purposes that are incompatible with each other;
- processing only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
- compliance of the content and volume of personal data processed with the stated processing purpose;
- prevention of processing the personal data that are redundant in relation to the stated purpose of their processing;
- ensuring the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of the personal data in relation to the purpose of their processing
- destruction or de-identification of the personal data upon achieving the purpose of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve this purpose, or if it is impossible for the Operator to correct the violations of the personal data, unless otherwise provided by Federal Law
Personal Data Processing Conditions
The operator processes the personal data in the presence of at least one of the following conditions:
- personal data processing of is carried out with the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his\her personal data;
- personal data processing is necessary to achieve the goals stipulated by the international treaty of the Russian Federation or the law for the implementation and fulfillment of the functions and duties imposed on the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- personal data processing is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings;
- personal data processing is necessary for the execution of the agreement, to which the personal data subject is a party, or a beneficiary or , as well as for the conclusion of the agreement on the initiative of the personal data subject or the agreement to which the personal data subject is a beneficiary or a guarantor;
- personal data processing is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject;
- the Operator processes the personal data, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by or at the personal data subject's request (hereinafter - publicly available personal data);
- the Operator processes the personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the Federal Law.
Confidentiality of the Personal Data
The operator and other persons who have obtained access to the personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute the personal data without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by the Federal Law. Publicly Accessible Sources of the Personal Data
For the purpose of information support, the Operator may create publicly accessible sources of the personal data of personal data subjects. With the written consent of the personal data subject, the publicly available sources of personal data may include the personal data subject's last name, first name, patronymic, date and place of birth, position, telephone numbers, e-mail address and other personal data provided by the personal data subject.
Information on the personal data subject must at any time be excluded from publicly available sources of the personal data at the request of the personal data subject, the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or by court decision. Assignment of Personal Data Processing to a Third Party
The operator has the right to entrust the processing of personal data to a third party person with the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by the Federal Law, on the basis of an agreement with this party. The party processing the personal data on behalf of the Operator is obliged to comply with the principles and rules of personal data processing in the FZ-152 and this Policy. Rights of the Personal Data Subject Personal Data Subject's Consent to Processing His\Her Personal Data
The personal data subject decides on the provision of his\her personal data and agrees to their processing freely, by his\her own will and in his\her interest. Consent to personal data processing may be given by the personal data subject or his\her representative in any form allowing to confirm the fact of his receipt, unless otherwise provided by the Federal Law. Rights of the Personal Data Subject
The personal data subject has the right to receive information from the Operator regarding the processing of his\her personal data, if such a right is not limited in accordance with the Federal Law. The personal data subject has the right to demand of the Operator to clarify, block or destroy his\her personal data, if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take measures provided by law to protect his\her rights .
Personal data processing in order to promote goods, works, services on the market as well as for political agitation through direct contact with the subject of personal data (potential consumer) using means of communication, is allowed only with the prior consent of the personal data subject.
The Operator is obliged to immediately stop processing the personal data for the above purposes, at the personal data subject's request.
It is forbidden to make decisions based solely on automated personal data processing that give rise to legal consequences in relation to the personal data subject or otherwise affect his\her rights and legitimate interests, except in cases provided by the Federal Law, or if there is a personal data subject's written consent to it.
If the personal data subject considers that the Operator violates the requirements of FZ-152 or otherwise violates his\her rights and freedoms, the personal data subject has the right to appeal against the Operator's actions or inaction to the Authorized Body for the Protection of Personal Data Subjects or in a court of law.
The personal data subject has the right to protect his\her rights and legitimate interests, including compensation of damages and (or) compensation for moral damage. Ensuring the Security of the Personal Data
The security of the personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to meet the requirements of the federal legislation on the protection of personal data.
To prevent unauthorized access to personal data, the Operator applies the following organizational and technical measures:
- appointment of officials responsible for organizing the processing and protection of the personal data;
- limiting the number of persons allowed to process the personal data;
- familiarizing personal data subjects with the requirements of the federal legislation and the Operator's regulatory documents on personal data processing and protection;
- organization of accounting, storage and handling of the media containing the personal data;
- identification of threats to the security of the personal data during their processing and formation of threat models on their basis;
- development of the personal data protection system based on the threat models;
- checking the readiness and effectiveness of the information security tools used;
- delimitation of user access to information resources and information processing software and hardware;
- registration and recording of actions of the personal data information system users;
use of antivirus and personal data protection system recovery tools;
use of firewalls, intrusion detection tools, security analysis and cryptographic information protection tools where necessary; Final Provisions
Other rights and obligations of the Operator in relation to personal data processing are determined by the legislation of the Russian Federation on personal data.
If necessary, the subject must send his\her request to stop processing his\her personal data and\or delete his\her personal data to the School's official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org