We regret to inform you that due to the outbreak of COVID-19 and the safety measures that most countries are currently taking to prevent the infection from spreading further we have to postpone International Research School 2020 till the end of summer, 2020.
We assume to hold the IRS 2020 from August 11 till August 21, 2020.
In spite of the fact that the present day situation with the pandemic is very serious, we hope that it will change for the better by summertime and all the restrictions will be cancelled. But we cannot be absolutely certain of it and therefore we have set up the date, on which we will make the final decision. By May 15 we will have announced whether IRS 2020 will be held in August or cancelled.
We are really sorry about all this situation, but we all understand that it is all being done for the safety of participants, their families and everyone.
We wish you all stay safe and healthy.